Pilates Instructor & Personal Trainer
Irene uses multiple disciplines to tailor an efficient, balanced and challenging workout for her clients to condition the body or rehabilitate safely. Every one of her sessions is a different routine.
Irene’s focus is not just on her client’s physical conditioning, she is as passionate about explaining the science behind the routines so that her clients learn enduring principles.
- CAFS Applied Functional Science Fitness Training since 2015.
- TPI Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness expert since 2015.
- AFAA Athletic and Fitness Association of America since 1998.
- Certified in Personal training in the USA since 1998
- Kickboxing Instructor 2000.
- YogaFit Power yoga teacher since 1999; studied with Beth Shaw and Brian Kest
- Pilates / Pilates Matt and Reformer instructor; studied at La Salle in Paris 1990.
- Risk management gym facilities courses 2012.
- AED/CPR trained 2017.