Irene is an accomplished health and fitness professional who uses multiple disciplines to tailor to each individual in an efficient, balanced and challenging workout in order to condition the body or rehabilitate safely. She provides different routines at each session and educates clientele on how to become more fit and functional at the same time. Irene’s passion for the last 25+ years has been to help her clients be more successful no matter their goal, whether it be dramatic weight loss or running a Marathon.
Irene’s greatest accomplishment is that her two sons are fluent in Francais, which was harder than hiking in the French Alps or a hot air balloon adventure. She is very proud to help fundraise for cancer care research through cancer walks and runs, helping the participants stretch and warm up.
- CAFS Applied Functional Science Fitness Training since 2015.
- TPI Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness expert since 2015.
- AFAA Athletic and Fitness Association of America since 1998.
- Certified in Personal training in the USA since 1998
- Kickboxing Instructor 2000.
- YogaFit Power yoga teacher since 1999; studied with Beth Shaw and Brian Kest
- Pilates / Pilates Matt and Reformer instructor; studied at La Salle in Paris 1990.
- Risk management gym facilities courses 2012.
- AED/CPR trained 2017.