You don’t have to be a seasoned athlete or bodybuilder to enjoy the benefits of a personal trainer. Personal training benefits both the person who has never worked out as well as professional athletes. Having a personal trainer can save you a lot of time, frustration and pain in your journey to achieve your health and fitness goals. Working one-on-one with our staff of certified, professional personal trainers will provide you with a highly efficient and more productive workout.
Why Should I Commit to Personal Training?
INTENSITY’s Personal Trainers will:
- Keep you accountable for committing to an exercise regimen each week
- Keep you motivated
- Assist in setting realistic and attainable personalized goals
- Design a customized workout program that meets your personalized goals, i.e. weight loss, build muscle, injury prevention
- Select appropriate body fat percentage for you
- Assure and enforce proper form/technique for maximum results and injury prevention
- Change up your program to ensure you do not plateau and do not get bored
The Goal of Personal Training is to Achieve the Following Benefits:
- Decrease Body Fat/Improve Body Shaping and Muscle Toning
- Improve Cardiovascular Fitness/Reduces Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Decrease Resting Heart Rate and Increase Heart Efficiency
- Reduces Premature Death
- Keeps Blood Pressure Normal
- Increases HDL (Good Cholesterol)
- Decreases the Risk of Diabetes
- Increasing Energy, Endurance, and Stamina
- Increase Sports Performance
- Increase Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, and Muscular Flexibility
- Improve Coordination, Balance, and Agility
- Reduces Depression, Stress, and Anxiety
- Look and Feel Healthy/Improves Self Esteem
- Strengthens Bones and Promotes Joint Stability
Personal Training Structure:
- Tier 1 Trainers hold a certification in personal training by an accredited association. They can develop a program designed to achieve a strong fitness background based on cardiovascular health, muscular strength, and muscular endurance.
- Tier 2 Trainers hold a Bachelor’s Degree or associated degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology or Athletic Training, as well as a certification for personal training through an accredited association. They have a minimum of 5 years’ personal training experience. They also maintain solid coaching experience and are skilled problem solvers who can address a variety of fitness and weight management issues.
- Tier 3 Trainers hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree within the fitness field such as Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or Athletic Training along with an accredited personal training certification. They have over 5 years’ experience with personal training. They also specialize in specific areas of fitness such as sport-specific training, pre-/post-natal, post rehabilitation, and weight loss. Tier 3 Trainers maintain exceptional problem solving, leadership and program development skills.
Interested in a Session?
Custom Personal Training Programs: