INTENSITY is seeking a USPTR Certified instructor to provide fitness instruction to tennis and squash athletes. The position includes:
- Applying the principles of exercise science and kinesiology.
- Developing physical and mental fitness regimes and programs.
- Advising on rehabilitation techniques.
- Traveling with juniors to tournaments.
40 hours per week. Bachelor’s degree in physical education with concentration in exercise science (or exercise science) plus 1 year experience required.
Please email Clair Mason.
INTENSITY is seeking certified personal trainers. We are looking for high energy, self motivated, charismatic fitness professionals to build up a client base in a family-oriented upscale health club.
We are looking for someone who can play the role of trainer, coach, mentor and motivator in both one-on-one and group training sessions. We cater to the general population as well as offering tennis and squash specific training.
Please email Clair Mason if you meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a personal training certification
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Develop creative and individualized programs that ensure client satisfaction and enhancement of personal fitness goals
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Assist, monitor, and instruct clients and group training
- Availability to work flexible hours including Saturdays and to maintain a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Maintain consistent client base
- Provide exceptional customer service to members and guests throughout the club
- Assist with additional club responsibilities as needed
- Motivation, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma required
- B.S. in Exercise Science preferred
INTENSITY is quickly becoming a leader in player development. Our Progressive Tennis Program is one of the country’s leading programs. We are seeking an entry level teaching pro to work as an apprentice in our junior program.
- Easy rapport with children 3-10yrs old
- Energetic / Enthusiastic
- Proactive / Flexible
- Willing to work hard and learn new teaching applications
Please email Michael Marcus.