Norwalk, Connecticut – USPTR Certified instructor to provide sports and fitness training and instruction to tennis athletes including: exercise, muscle strength and weight training; stroke production; nutrition, motivational techniques and strategies; mental efficiency and stress management to adult and junior players. Apply principles of exercise science and kinesiology. Develop physical and mental fitness regimes and programs. Advise on rehabilitation techniques. Travel with juniors to tournaments. 40 hours per week. Bachelor’s degree in physical education with concentration in exercise science (or exercise science) plus 1 year experience required. See Ms. Clair Mason, Managing Partner, email Clair Mason, or fax resume to (203) 847-7974. Job in Norwalk, CT.
INTENSITY Fitness Club is seeking certified personal trainers. We are looking for high energy, self motivated, charismatic fitness professionals to build up a client base in a family-oriented upscale health club.
We are looking for someone who can play the role of trainer, coach, mentor, and motivator not only to one-on-one training but in group training sessions as well. We not only cater to the general population, as well as, tennis-specific training but also focus on various sports training.
Please email Clair Mason if you meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a personal training certification
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Develop creative and individualized programs that ensure client satisfaction and enhancement of personal fitness goals
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Assist, monitor, and instruct clients and group training
- Availability to work flexible hours including Saturdays and to maintain a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Maintain consistent client base
- Provide exceptional customer service to members and guests throughout the club
- Assist with additional club responsibilities as needed
- Motivation, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma required
- B.S. in Exercise Science preferred
INTENSITY is quickly becoming a leader in player development. Our Progressive Tennis Program is one of the country’s leading programs, trained in Mike Barrell’s EVOLVE 9 System. We are in search of an entry level teaching pro to work as an apprentice in our Play & Stay program.
- Easy rapport with children 3-10yrs old
- Energetic / Enthusiastic
- Proactive / Flexible
- Willing to work hard and learn new teaching applications
Please email Michael Marcus or call 203 853-7727.